To have a chance to win one of them just leave a comment on this post OR join the new Blue Peninsula group on Ravelry. Or, do both and double your chances of winning! The giveaway ends midnight EST, Saturday, May 5.
- A copy of my Briza pattern and a skein of the yarn I knit it with, Classic Elite Classic Silk
- Two tawny skeins of Classic Elite Summer Sox
- A sweater stone for removing pills from your hand knits
- Three skeins of Berroco's Inca Gold
- A skein of Quince and Co.'s Osprey in robin's egg blue
- Galina Khemeleva's Gossamer Webs Design Collection
- Three skeins of Classic Elite Silky Alpaca Lace in a lovely coral colorway
- a skein of Knit Picks Shadow in Campfire
- two skeins of Shadow in Oregon Coast
- a Chic-a notions bag
- six skeins of tweedy Valley Yarns Williamstown in a rich burgundy
- Gail Callahan's book on hand dyeing yarn and fleece
- a skein of Sanguine Gryphon's Skinny Bugga in Boxelder Beetle (minus a tiny bit I used for swatching)
I'll use a random number generator to pick the winners and will announce the names here on the blog and in the Blue Peninsula Ravelry group sometime after May 5. Feel free to say if you prefer a particular prize.
I was up at the crack of dawn this morning taking preliminary photos at the spot where I plan to shoot the next Blue Peninsula design. The forecast for our shoot is looking perfect; sure hope it stays that way.